To ensure efficient operation of the Alarmhandler the following data retention policy data applies:
- received signal data from alarm and use data stored for 30 days
- received photos from cameras kept until the account’s quota is exhausted or were at least 30 days old
- The quota pt. set to 100MB per camera
- There will not be stored additional photos if the quota is exhausted
- Is the quota used up, the customer will be notified of this in the app
- Customer can always delete photos in the app, including when the quota is exceeded, so that again is space to store new photos
If you need to save images for a specific event, you download them from Alarmhandler using the “Send mail” button located on the playback screen. If you need a dump of the log for a specific event, we suggest you take a screen shot om the phone of the log for the event.